How to personalise
Creating personalised cards just got simple at Wedding Card Mansion. Customise your card by personalising the name, images & text of your card using our simple on-line designer. We have 100's of cards to choose from.
I don't see the personalise button on the card I want to customise?
We have a vast collection of cards that are currently getting a digital makeover and will be transferred to the on-line designer as soon as they are ready. If it's not already available on the system please contact us or submit invitation text using our on-line form and we will be happy to manually process your requirements.
HOW TO PERSONALISE VIDEO
Easy steps to order your card
- Choose a card & click on "personalise".
- Personalise the front & back using the simple on-line designer.
- Click "ADD TEXT" to add as many text lines as you want.
Every time you click "ADD TEXT" you add a new line of text.
- Click "EDIT TEXT" button to change font, size & font colour.
- Click "COLOUR" button to change the colour variation of card (If available).
- Click on "ADD IMAGE" to upload clipart or artwork from your computer.
- Use the "Clipart Colour Picker" to change clipart/image colour.
- Once you've finished designing, hit "Preview" to make sure everything looks right.
When you're done and ready, click "Continue Purchase" to place your order.
- Choose the quantity and finish required.
- Add to cart & finish checkout process.
That's it!If you still prefer the old fashion way you can choose a card from our collection and submit your invitation text using our on-line form or by emailing all the information over to us. Final print proofs will be emailed by our designers for confirmation before printing.